Dr. Nathan Whitaker
Klein Chiropractic Clinic, P.C.
6518 Louetta Rd., Spring, TX 77379
Nathan Whitaker, D.C.
Dr. Nathan Whitaker graduated from Klein High School, in Spring, Texas. He then attended undergraduate studies at Abilene Christian University. He graduated from Texas Chiropractic College in Pasadena, Texas. He was a member of the Texas Chiropractic College softball team, which was undefeated three years running. He received his Bachelor of Science in Human Biology and went on to receive his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Texas Chiropractic College in 2002. After obtaining his Texas License, he joined his father, Dr. Larry Whitaker, at Klein Chiropractic Clinic, P.C. and has continued to promote Chiropractic healing to families in the Spring/Klein area.
- American Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic Association
- Texas Chiropractic College Alumni Association
- Married to his wife Karlee and father of 3 children
- Golf Enthusiast
- Avid In Hunting and Water Sports